- University of Florida (B.S. & Minor in Economics)
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center (J.D.)
- University of Miami School of Law (LL.M. Estate Planning)
Honors & Recognition
- AV Preeminent Highest Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star (2009-2011)
- Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) Certified by NAEPC
- Top Rated Lawyer in Trust & Estates by American Lawyer (2012 – 2015)
- 10.0 Superb Highest Rating by Avvo
- Client Distinction Award by Martindale-Hubbell (2015)
Ganon J. Studenberg, J.D., LL.M., AEP focuses his practice to estate planning and matters involving the administration of trusts and estates. He is a member of The Florida Bar and U.S. Tax Court. Mr. Studenberg graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Marketing and Minor in Economics; Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D. (Juris Doctor); and University of Miami School of Law, LL.M. (Master of Laws in Estate Planning). Ganon is rated by Martindale-Hubbell with the highest peer rating of AV Preeminent and is certified as an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®).
The Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designation is a graduate level specialization in estate planning awarded by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC) to recognize estate planning professionals who meet stringent requirements of experience, knowledge, education, professional reputation, and character.
Mr. Studenberg was an attorney with the law firm of Snyder & Snyder, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida where he practiced in the areas of wills, trusts and estates. In 2007, he returned to his hometown of Melbourne, Florida and opened his own law firm dedicated to providing exceptional service, expertise, and professional integrity to the community. Ganon enjoys working with individuals, families and businesses to achieve their various estate planning objectives and goals including succession planning for closely held businesses, charitable giving, wealth preservation and asset protection. Additionally, he works with family members and professional fiduciaries through the probate and trust administration process and related post mortem planning.
Mr. Studenberg serves on the Board of Directors for the Eastern Florida State College Foundation; is Past President of the Brevard County Estate Planning Council and serves on the Board of Directors; a founding member of the United Way of Brevard County Major Gifts and Endowment Committee; a member of the Brevard County Bar Association; the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar; and past member of the Wuesthoff Health System Foundation Planned Giving Council; City of Melbourne Historic Preservation Board; and Brevard Association of Human Services. He is a frequent speaker on various estate planning, tax, business, and trust and estate topics.
Mr. Studenberg was named by Florida Super Lawyers magazine as one of the Rising Stars in Florida for 2009, 2010, and 2011. No more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers to the Rising Stars list. The selections for Super Lawyers Rising Stars are made by Law & Politics. Each year, Law & Politics undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process based on peer recognition and professional achievement that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by Law & Politics’ attorney-led research staff, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Ganon is a native of Melbourne, Florida. In addition to his professional interests, Ganon enjoys golfing, clay sports, and is an avid fisherman.
Lectures & Presentations
- “Estate Planning under the Donald Trump Presidency”, Presenter – NAIFA, 2017
- “Trusts 101”, Presenter – National Business Institute Seminar, 2014
- “Estate Planning after the American Tax Payer Relief Act of 2012”, Presenter – NAIFA, 2014
- “Ethics”, Presenter – National Business Institute Seminar, 2012
- “Planning for Unmarried and Remarried Couples and Domestic Partners”, Presenter – National Business Institute Seminar, 2012
- “Essential Knowledge for Working with Trusts”, Presenter – National Business Institute Seminar, 2010
- “Recognizing the Different Types of Trusts”, Presenter, – National Business Institute Seminar, 2010
- “Heckerling Review”, Presenter – Brevard Estate Planning Council, 2010
- “Estate Planning”, Panel Discussant – University of Miami School of Law, 2009
- “Closing the Estate”, Presenter – National Business Institute, 2009
- “Common Probate Problems and How to Solve Them”, Presenter – National Business Institute, 2009
- “Advance Medical Directives”, Presenter – National Business Institute 2009
- “Wills”, Presenter – National Business Institute 2009
- “Annual Exclusion Gifting”, Presenter – National Business Institute Seminar, 2009
- “Supplemental Needs Trusts”, Presenter – National Business Institute Seminar, 2009
- “Best of Heckerling: Special Needs Planning and Recurring Estate Planning Problems”, Presenter – Brevard County Estate Planning Council, 2009
- “Incorporating Charitable Giving with your Estate Plan”, Presenter – United Way Diamond Donor Event, 2008
- “Fundamentals of Estate Planning”, Presenter – Wuesthoff Hospital Foundation, 2007